Today NAKIVO has released their latest version, NAKIVO Backup 7.0! NAKIVO continues to improve with several new features like AD integration, and Hyper-V 2012 and 2016 support – as well as add support for VMware vSphere 6.5!
New features of Nakivo Backup 7.0
- vSphere 6.5 now supported! Including support for vSphere 6.5 encrypted VM’s.
- Active Directory integration. No more creating local accounts, simply grant access via AD groups.
- Microsoft Hyper-V 2012 and 2016 support. Providing image-based, application-aware, and forever-incremental Hyper-V backup.
- Ability to skip swap files and partitions. No need to backup temporary swap files, thus saving backup space and speeds up backups.
- Bulk backup delete, making cleanup of older un-needed backups faster.