It wouldn’t be a VMworld without lots of new product releases, and today NAKIVO has released a new version of Backup & Replication, version 7.2! This latest release continues to add features and improvements to an already impressive product.
Below is a list of some of the new features and improvements, most notably Microsoft SQL Server log truncation and backup/recovery, in NAKIVO Backup & Replication 7.2 Released and if you’re attending VMworld 2017 be sure to check out NAKIVO at booth #829!
What’s new in NAKIVO v7.2
- Instant Object Recovery for Microsoft SQL – The Instant Object Recovery for Microsoft feature allows you to easily recover individual SQL server objects, such as databases and tables, back to the source SQL Server (or a different server) directly from the deduplicated and compressed VM backups.
- Microsoft SQL Log Truncation – This prevents log files from growing while you have a copy of log files in the backup or replica, should you need to restore your database data.
- VM Backup Appliance Based on ASUSTOR NAS – Quickly and easily deploy the NAKIVO Backup & Replication appliance on ASUSTOR NAS units.
- Calendar Dashboard – This feature also enables you to schedule new jobs right from the calendar, provides a birds-eye view of all your jobs, and shows the duration of each of them.
- Flexible Job Scheduler – For your greater convenience, NAKIVO Backup & Replication v7.2 further enhances job scheduling, allowing you to add multiple schedules to a single job.
Be sure to check out the details or download NAKIVO 7.2 here.