Microsoft Hyper-V Failover Clusters now supported in NAKIVO 7.1
Just a few months ago NAKIVO released version 7, a major release that added several new features, one of which was the support for Hyper-V backup. Today NAKIVO has released version 7.1 which builds upon that feature set by adding support for Hyper-V failover clusters!
NAKIVO Backup already supports VMware, Hyper-V, and AWS EC2 environments and the addition of version 7.1 with Hyper-V failover cluters support further expands on that feature set.
NAKIVO Backup & Replication provides:
- Proper backups: Native, agentless, image-based, application-aware VM backup and replication
- Fast backups: Forever-incremental backups, LAN-free data transfer, network acceleration
- Small backups: Exclusion of SWAP files and partitions, global backup deduplication, variable backup compression
- Guaranteed recovery: Instant backup verification with screenshots of test-recovered VMs, backup copy offsite/to the cloud
- Faster recovery: Instant recovery of VMs, files, Exchange objects, Active Directory objects, instant disaster recovery with VM replicas.
You can download a 30-day trial of Nakivo Backup & Replication 7.1 here.