Synology DSM 5.1-5022 Update 1 released
Synology just released DSM 5.1-5022 Update 1 that fixes a number of OpenSSL and PHP vulnerabilities as well as improves stability with SHR expansion and iSCSI transfers.
Fixed Issues in DSM 5.1-5022 Update 1
- Improved the stability of SHR expansion.
- Improved stability of iSCSI transfer.
- Fixed a vulnerability that allows local users to access unauthorized files.
- Upgraded OpenSSL to 1.0.1k to address multiple vulnerabilities (CVE-2014-3571, CVE-2015-0206, CVE-2014-3569, CVE-2014-3572, CVE-2015-0204, CVE-2015-0205, CVE-2014-8275, and CVE-2014-3570).
- Upgraded PHP to 5.5.20 to address one vulnerability (CVE-2014-8142).
How to install Synology DSM 5.1-5022 Update 1
You can download the Synology DSM 5.1-5022 Update 1 from the Synology Download Center or by logging into your Synology dashboard and going to: Control Panel > System > Update & Restore.
Hi, this update does not appear to be in the manual download area on the Synology website. I need to manually install on a machine that is behind multiple firewalls. – Thanks!
Hey Robert, give this link a try: